10.15.2008

Sorry for the delay!


Life has kind of taken over for awhile, hence the lack of posting.  But I felt the need to show SOMETHING, even if it is just a tiny clip of a new illustration that will be on my website.  This is to assure you I am still arting.  I'm saving my newer work for the website, which is also taking up a lot of time, then this will be more of a news/sketch blog.  But I will get back to working on my promise to post every week.

On the upside I have a few new freelance jobs.  So that is keeping me busy. I'm realizing more and more it's true what the teachers said: you do art, not to make money (because the term "starving artist" is there for a reason), but because you can't do anything else.

2 comments:

Adam Tamte Volker said...

I like her goggles

-------- said...

Lookin pretty awesome Neesha! Can't wait to see the website!